Get rid of the distractions in Job
Visits:

Unknown | 6:07 PM |
the dispersion in Job 

For example, may be working on a project or a certain software , certain then Aeitny idea , or a question or enter into any site , whether here or other

For example, a particular thing I think about , start writing it in Google, and ....

Then I find myself enter from topic to topic and from idea to idea

Sometimes I strained myself but often fail

Does that happen to you , and how can the programmer to focus completely on existing work in front of him without any influences both social networking sites and search for anything that comes to mind so you do not forget, do not deny I benefited frequently than search for it , but adversely affect the employment rate .




I use a pen and paper to record ideas and goals before sitting in the computer , and whenever occurred on a new idea or thing I want to look him Osgelh in another paper , for the day is coming or coming session .

Notes:

I do not use a program or a site to do so despite the availability because it is a way to also dispersion .

Whenever a new came noted in the paper and wrote next to certain observations related to what I was doing , for example , the time or anything that comes in the same case that you are at the time of the idea .

 At the end of the day probably left out some ideas , and keep Bbahia for a new session .

Taming the breath of the most difficult things , especially these days, one of the ways that I follow is to put a counter timeline to finish the largest number of tasks, while ending the counter stop and I try to do from the office and going to do anything as a kind of renewal and then come back to do a new round of tasks.

Try to work within intervals , for example every 20-25 minutes continuously then take a short break, when the time is short, you will be able to limit your thinking more in what you want to do .

And also the start of the working day with some regulation of the tasks that can help a lot on it.

0 comments :

Post a Comment