With cloud computing become possible to use computers via the Internet for processing

Do you think that the future is using cloud computers?

Any company that has a computer supernatural and are used by the users together, this allows users to get on the strength of a fictional

And the output is sent to the user's computer (just a quick screen connected to the internet)

And possible to play computer games at full speed and strong without computer Ripper was the use of a computer user price of $ 1,000



Personally, I can not trust or count on cloud computing, Valsahab the fading can at any moment!

I agree in terms of confidence, for example, services cloud storage, although created by major companies such as Google and others, but I when you attempt to use it generates a feeling of insecurity and that my files vulnerable to loss of reverse stored on the hard drive, I have not continued to stage store my files oncloud services without being I have original copies on the hard drive, and the Internet in the Arab countries gives the impression not to stability, and continuity, with frequent breakdowns and interruptions in addition to the unavailability in various places, such as what is in Western countries, and as is well known Internet connectionis the basis of cloud services.





0 comments :

Post a Comment